Sunday, March 15, 2009
My David Story.....
Saturday evening we had some people over after Hannah's party... the usual suspects, Brian, Rachel and the kids and later some neighbors came over. Well I was cleaning up the kitchen and Rachel and I were talking...I decided I needed to sweep my kitchen floor. So I get the broom out of the closet and realize...oh my gosh, this is the broom David bought me at Sam's. I had admired his broom one day and was complaining about the one I had and he said he would pick me one up. Sure enough, David comes by the house with this broom!!!! It hit me yesterday!!!! One of my special stories of David. Miss ya, dude!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was just David! A BROOM FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!! I turned the corner coming home tonight and it hit me that he would not be there. I believe it is finally sinking in.
Post a Comment