skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Moore's Minutes
"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses."
Thursday, April 23, 2009
March 2, 2009.....David's sunset!!!!
Isn't it beautiful....more than words can describe! I'm so sorry I missed it because I know to have seen it would have been breath-taking!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Patricia Keene Moore
Create Your Badge
Simply chic blogs
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(62)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(15)
▼
April
(14)
Saturday 4-25-09 Hall of Fame Competition
Friday 4-24-09 Gymnastics...Hannah's private lesson
March 2, 2009.....David's sunset!!!!
4-19-09 Ga's celebration
4-18-09 Showstoppers....Group
4-17-09 Showstoppers....solo
4-17-09 Kindergarten round-up
4-17-09 Mom's Birthday
4-13-09 Level 2 team meeting
4-12-09 Easter Sunday
Saturday 4-11-09 Easter festivities
Friday April 10.....Good Friday
Sunday 4-5-09....Gorgeous Bluebonnets
Saturday 4-4-09....Dinner with the neighbors
►
March
(15)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
2007
(20)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
About Me
Pharmasista
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment